Saturday, July 30, 2005

My birthday and a night out and the rest of the week...

My Birthday ended up being an OK day... Simon let me sleep in which was nice and then I got a nice breakfast that was prepared by him and Xavier. In the early afternoon I went out for a Chai Latte by myself with the Half blood prince but could really stay there long... I missed the kids and it just didn't feel right sitting there by myself... Dh in the meantime baked me a cake... When I got back home I asked my neighbor for restaurant suggestions and talked with her for a bit about Sushi and got a craving so I decided to go to a buffet that serves Sushi about 45 min away... When we got there we found out that they only serve Sushi on weekends....
We got back home tired and didn't end up doing much... It was raining and just too awful to have the fire outside... So we didn't do much and then headed of for bed... (I didn't even get to blow out my candles on my cake)
My mother called to wish me happy birthday and so did a good friend of mine Isabelle but no one else... I am a bit disappointed but I guess that's life...

Wednesday evening however was great... I met my friend Isablle at 5pm and we went to look for a restaurant... It was our first time being together and talking without kids around... It was great.. We were finally able to have a conversation without interruptions!! Anyways... The restaurant was great, the food was great and the conversation was great.. Then we went and got a Chai together and just talked until it was almost 10pm... Then we both had to get back to the kids...
When I got home Colin was sleeping and Xavier was still wide awake... It didn't take long however for him to fall asleep and then Colin woke up soon after and after nursing a few minutes he was also good for the night...

Thursday night I finally got to make a fire outside and roast marshmallows in my own yard...

Today is Saturday... DH and Xavier have gone to the library by bike and I am at home writing this... We should have a friend coming over later today and usually that means that the guys will have a few beers, we will eat well and we will have a fire tonight and have a great conversation around it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home