Monday, June 13, 2005

Water Babies, Sunburns, and Mom’s new boyfriend...

On Friday my mom came over and slept here with her new boyfriend… It is a bit weird but I am happy for her and he is a really nice guy. It just feels weird though that my Mom has a boyfriend… Roger (my Step-father whom I loved like a father) died in December and though it has been 6 months it just seems to be very soon...
Like I said though he seems like a great guy.. he is younger then my mom by almost 8 years and is the baby of a family of 13 kids… he is very relaxed, loved kids and is very helpful… I have nothing bad to say… just that it still feels weird…
Anyways… I got the pool prepared over the week last week and Alain (the boyfriend) helped us install the stairs we bought… it was a gorgeous weekend and we all got sunburns… However, with the stairs installed and the pool ready we’ve been living in it every day…
Last year when we bought the house Xavier was just turning two and was a bit afraid of the water and it was really hard to go and have fun... We put him in Swimming lessons over the winter and now we have a little fish on our hands! It's great! He can swim all by him self (with the aide of a flotation device on his back) and is full of smiles the whole time he is in the pool...
It is Colin's first summer however and he is just in love with the water... he takes after me and is hot all the time and he just relaxes the minute I bring him in the water... he almost fell asleep in his little boat yesterday...
He are some pics of our water babies...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home