Saturday, December 10, 2005

Moving

I am in the process of moving.... by blog that is... not my home....
I got a new computer last week... a really cool laptop that I can use in the middle of the livingroom while the boys are playing... (of course I am spending too much time on it the last few days)
Anyways... I want to start my business now... selling wraps and slings not only from home but from the internet... (also, teething necklaces, buckwheat nursing pillows, babywearing poncho etc) I also want to make it a AP info site....
So I got a domain name and a year of hosting and I am going to get my site up and running in the near future... www.paxye.com
I decided that the move to wordpress will also be a cool move... The categories, the versatility etc...
so the new blog will be located at paxye.com/blog
It is still a work in progress so I will say when the move will be official....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home