Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Pre-Natal and babywearing classes

I completely Forgot that I am giving a Pre-natal tonight... I Just went over my notes again about the advantages of Breastfeeding for Mom and Baby and the Myths that commonly surround breastfeeding... I could say all of them by heart but I get nervous infronf of a group of people...
Colin is coming with me of course.. I can't leave him yet with Simon, it's not that I don't trust him of course, I just can't stand the thought of leaving him...

When I went by the Org. that I work with today to get some photocopies done I talked with the directror about giving Babywearing Classes in the Fall and she thinks that it is a great idea... So I might be doing that in the Fall and selling slings and wraps to the moms that attend...

Anyways... wish me luck for tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home