Saturday, August 06, 2005

About weight part 2

This is a followup to my last post about my weight...
On my birthday I decided that I was going to really try to get back into shape and lose weight again.. I know I can do it because I did it before... So on Wednesday the 27th of July I weighed my self and was shocked to see 240.... about 10 pounds higher then I thought and about 15 pounds higher then my weight before I got pregnant with Colin.
I started to journal what I ate and watched my portions and counted my points... still confused on how many I really need because of the tandem nursing.... Anyways... in one week I lost 6 pounds! I love the first week because losing the water weight just makes you fell like you are actually doing something good and seing it on the scale just makes you want to continue....
However... I need support and I am counting on those who come read here once in a while or even on a regular basis... so I am going to be blogging my journey and I want as much feedback as I can get so I can keep it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home