Monday, August 15, 2005

WW Meeting...

I went to a WW meeting today and got my new startup material... They got english copies just for me ;)
I would love to keep going but money is really tight at the moment and it costs 14$ a week...
I want to go for support but I saw the fgroup and I don't know if I would get much real support... but the main reason is that I feel the need to keep on track to see a real weight difference at the weigh-in each week... It feels more official and I don't like seeing the scale go up so I am motivated to keep going down...
I guess I could make my self accountable for the weight loss each week by myself though.... I think I will just try to find a place online that I can get support and be able to get excited by weighing in...
Anyways... I have a coupon left from a few years ago that I can use so I think I am going to go at least next week...
We'll see after that....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Good luck with the WW. It is VERY doable going the cheap route, which is what I do. I went for a few weeks and couldn't fathom paying someone $12(US) a week just to weigh me and try to make me drink the WW koolaid. So far, I've lost 52lbs and my wife has lost over 20lbs doing it that way.

Here's a really good support site for folks on WW: http://www.healthdiscovery.net

I have a food tracker in MS Publisher format that I use to track my food and a Points calculator that I use calculate points (duh) that are on my site.

If you DO go the do it yourself route with WW, the best advice I can give you is to only weigh yourself once a week...don't do it every day or you'll get bummed out. Once a week!

8/18/2005 05:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger paxye said...

Thanks Chris...
I think I am gonig to just go next week cause I have the coupon left over from a few years ago but then I am going to go the do-it yourself route...
Anyways... the group is not the best either... I loved my old group and loved going a few years ago... but we where a two income household with no kids then ;)
Thanks again and Congrats on your weight loss!!

8/18/2005 06:49:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home